Thebes ElMaadi Language School
American International Section
History of the School
Faith, love, and individual’s character respect with modern technology are the basic tools for successful education.
Thebes El-Maadi International School works to produce efficient graduates competent with the ever changing world culture and challenges of the future through a unique quality educational practice, enhancement of learners’ personal skills, creativity and innovation.
We Believe that:
- Education is a lifelong process
- Every child is a unique individual with the potential for growth.
- All people have equal intrinsic worth and should be treated with respect.
- It is essential to recruit, develop and retain outstanding personnel.
- It is our responsibility to model and address ethical and moral values
- The importance of developing personal and social responsibility alongside service to others.
- Students thrive when they experience success every day.
- Each school’s curriculum must include learning experiences that develop the whole child.
- All students should be active and responsible participants in their own learning.
- High standards of excellence are necessary to challenge students.
- Honest on-going and effective communication among all member of the school community promotes trust, partnership and teamwork.
- The local and international qualities within our school have value and should be respected.
- The skills to utilize technology are essential to prepare students for the future.
- Standards and regulations need to be applied consistently.
- Vision, continuous planning and implementation, supported by on-going evaluation, shape the future of the organization.
- The active promotion of our services is crucial to the success of the organization.
Board of Owners (BOO)
The Owners and The Legal Representative
Mrs. Wafaa Hafez BadawyC.E.O and Legal Representative
Add team member details here
“A childhood to be proud of is in the making now!”
Education at Thebes el-Maadi International School is founded on the belief of lifelong learning process and the unlimited capacity of every student. It strives for mastery of academic content with the development of intellectual habits and social skills necessary for success at any age.
Thebes el-Maadi International School teachers enlighten, empower, encourage the students and give them wings for the rest of their lives!
The School Board
Board of Administrators (BOA)
Mr. Ashraf AbdelAziz
Executive and Financial Manager
Ms. Enas Taki El-din
General Director of the District and National School Principal
Mr. Tarek Khalifa
General Manager of the International Schools
Ms. Doaa Youssef
Executive Manager of the International Schools
Mr. M. Kabbany
Quality Assurance and Academic Coordinator
Mrs. Walaa Taha
Deputy School Principal